Wednesday, December 31, 2008

i tag you.you.you and you!!!!!!

ahem!! 'lo folks!! had a great xmas??? well, i felt like blogging. you know, sometimes when the urge is too strong, you can do nothing but to yield to it. urm,pretty heavy thought that is,from me, but no worries fellas, i use it only when i need to explain to my mom why the choclates and icecreams in our fridge has a very short life time!

i was going through my old diaries( ah!!!!blogs were unheard of in those days!!) and found some hilarious new year resolutions!! rotfl!!! i was so struck by my own innocence (glee) i was really happy reading those..and i just thought maybe i should think about all those things that makes me smile,or made me smile with happiness..

does any of these appeal to you? let me know...



1. Rain- it makes me feel at ease...

2.My diaries..:)

3.the sea..

4. calvin and hobbes!!:), P.G.wodehouse, and archies!!!!

5.tom and jerry.

6.these two blogs- hamish's and silverines's

7.my physics teacher,Ms Lucy. oh, i am really scared of her and all when it comes to lab and tests, but she is one adorable cute creature and i just love her moral talks...:)

8.the way my best friend talks about her cats!

9. the message vibration on my mobile...

10. that song-"when you're happy and you know it,clap your hands!"

11.the bucket song!!!(if you are a mallu and hvn't heard that song,please tell me,u ought to hear it!)

12. photo albums!!!( ah! my fourth standard photo is the best! oh!! just looove that photo!!)

13.the comments on my blogs!! all of them!! especially the first ones!)

14. "as kids see it" humour from reader's digest....

15. baby videos.:))

16.certain speeches that i went to...ah! there was one where this personality from another state was giving this speech about us,ok. and he said-"i am struck by the low morality rate of the city"..what he actually meant was the low mortality rate!!! i still can't stop laughing thinking about the faces of all those who heard it!!!!!

17.our art fest ...the miss ------ian contest was hilarious, the answers to some questions were...omg!!!!!!!! like there was this anchorwoman..and she gave one situation to the girl and it was like this-"what if you find out that your husband was an HIV infected person?" and the girl started giggling. the woman was furious,she started to give a lecture on how that could happen and we should be able to accept it as a reality and crap...and the girl sheepishy said" i am already married! haha!!!!

then she asked another question-"what will you dop with the prize money? " and she said she will put it in the bank. the answer didn't satisfy the woman. and when asked why,our girl said-"my husband works in a bank"!!! lol!!!..hmm..i guess i will miss my college after all!!

18. filmfare and femina. i don't know why.

19. all K- serials. i used to love some of them,but not anymore.

20.FRIENDS, and takeshi's castle...

21.babies..:)

22.the cuppycake song.

23.my childhood friends- sattu and sophie. i don't know what they are doing now...btw,sattu is the brother, ask jeeevs you know!and sophie is the sister :)..miss those days!!

24. the remnants of my kitchen set...:)

25.my old friend kadija..i had some very memorable fun times with her...cutest thing i know...

26.fairs:)

27. libraries and the coffee house- uzhunnuvada,parippuvada,masaladosa,oothappam...mm...actually,they just makes my mouth water...

29.powercuts!(sometimes,i do love the silence and darkness)

30. travelling by trains...i just love them...the early morning hurry to catch the train every vacation..and the regular chai guy who always bought my favorite poorie, and i love travelling at night!!!

31. night sky!

32.lolakutty.:))

33.the audio tapes that my dad recorded when i was a lil kid!

34.beaches..

35. the movie-my best friend's wedding...don't know why.

36.saturdays and sundays..

37.hearing people snore!!! :))))))))))

38.R.L.stine's goosebumps!!!

39.all my certificates

40...............................

yup! thats all i can think of...know what? i feel good already...oh.that song-i feel good.too...

i don't know wots a tag actually..but i do tag these people to tell me what are those thing that makes them smile!

so i tag these ppl..

xh, destiny's child, mithu, appuannan....and binsy..i want to know your response...definitely. so on the comment space ok!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!..now saying that makes me smile too!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))


12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh..good work!!so,to strt of..haffy new yr!!the time is 12.53 am..now..dated jan 1 2009..so many similarities. bw us..1)travelling by train..i usually get many friends while travelling by train..and i love the whole atmosphere with the.."chaya chaya" thingy called out and so on2)babies..i crave fr them..i dnt knw the reason..i like small gal babies a lot..they are so sweet!!!3)beaches.. ..i just love looking into sea ,,it would be great if somebody is thr to listen to me too....filmfare and femina??he he..i like looking into it..too fr the latest gossips etc..well lots more...hw could u think of 40 odd things??that deseves some appreciation...

Destiny's child... said...

damsel...
i love you! yes i do! oh yes i do!
lol...before you misunderstand me n my words lemme tel u that i love you for mentioning all the things that make me so so so sooooooooo happy! n yes the 17th thingy on the list..rofl...really that was something...
you remember onece i told you that you write of things that everyone thinks but seldom realizes..? you have done it again..and this time it brought on my face a bright smile that will last for a year i guess...:)
loved it! :)

totalliemeh said...

@ georgii..

ah! u kept the word!! :)..btw,haffy?? lol, celebrationil-ano??

well..nice to knw tht we share something in common!

40? i thought of a hundred!!- hugging my fluffy pillow,eating icecream on a cold winter night,walking without an aim along a road, walking in the rain, writing!,smelling the smell of new books,getting real emails rather than forwards,playing dumb-show-act and x's and o's,combing my sis' hair,painting nails,watching sun sets,splashing mud,screaming out loud,learning something new, playing odd tunes on instruments, babytalking, cleaning!,...u need more?;)

thank you for dropping by!

@ destiny's child.

i don't know what to say. ur comment just made me happy! i love it wen ppl uses soooooooo many o's!! glad that it brought a smile on ur face!! muah!!!

chef mithu said...

at last my name in ur post.. tat too as a hyperlink.. :P

by th way.. we got similar tastes.. i think u know already.. :D thanks for reminding it once more right in the beginning of an year.. hope all of those would make us smile more n more this year and in the coming years.. :) loved it soo much... got a 70mm smile on my face now... :)) tat was sooo nice of u... :)) :)) :)) err... forgot.. smileys wont work.. ennalum erikkatte!! :)) :))

--xh-- said...

ee list is almost same as my list :P will do this tag for sure.. itz been long since i posted anything and this comes at the perfect time...

happy new year to you...

angel in disguise.... said...

hmm....it really made me think...what all i like n found so many similarities.....these small things r ofetn forgotten,but they always mean big joy...:)all the 40 were simply refreshing...a refreshinly different post...;)

B. said...

Things that make me smile…

1. Sky filled with stars..

2. The way my dad organises last minute family trips…

3. The way my English partner scribbles nd doodles on our worksheets…

4. The Laughing Baby vid on youtube..

5. Ths sketch called Nemi on our local newspaper ‘Metro’

6. Your and silverines's blog

7. Friends, My Family, After You’ve Gone

8. A Long distance phone call

9. My lil brothr tryin to be my hairdresser…

10. Snow

11. Spendin time with my frendz

12. Getting a surprise present

13. A queue less supermarket..

14. Getting actual letters, other thn bills ..

15. Goin to the beach..building sandcastles

16. My brothrz very creative jokes…

17. My previous school .

18. The awkard silence whn u r first introduced to someone..

19. The movie Slumdog Millionaire

20. Meeting wid childhood frendz whom I hvnt seen in years..

21. Holidayz wid my family..

22. Summercamps…

23. Comin home tired and finding that my mum has cooked my favourite meal..

24. Getting B’day wishes right at midnite….especially txts frm my frendz frm the other side of the world…

25. Playin Tic-Tac-Toe and Hangman durin our Maths lessons…

26. Sailin paper boats on a very rainy day…miss doin tht…

27. Swingin on a swing tryin to reach higher n higher…

28. Watchin Akkarakazhchakal with my family…pointing out similarities

29. The way my dad panics about what to get my mum on their anniversary..

30. Finding the book I reserved ages ago at the library..

31. Hvin pretend interviews with my brothr…

32. Old family albums….

33. My brothr cookin..

34. Listenin to ghost-stories durin summer camps…

35. Campaigin for my frendz at a school election..

36. Countin down at New Year’s Eve and seein the Fireworks…

37. Watchin someone’s face when they open the present I bought them..

38. Water Fights

39. Long lie-ins especially on Saturday mornings..

40. Finishin ths Tag

Omg..tht took me really long....so I did the tag..Yay..

I luvd ths post..Ws very upliftin..thr r qte a lot of stuff common thngz...so technically my list wud hv been longer...told u i hd to make it shorter...

im sorry it took me really long to post my musings..:))...

totalliemeh said...

@xh..
mashe HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!! lookin forward for the update..

@angel in disguise..

hey you can do the tag too!!

@my fav bugsy!!

right now after reading ur cmnt, i sooooo want to hug you tight and mmmmuuuah!!!!!!!:))))))))

the cmnt was worth the wait..loved all the 40 things dear!!! lol! lol! lol!!!now i feel the year is new and happy!! had soo much fun and flashbacks while reading that cmnt...hey..guess wot? i can think of a hundred more now!!

thanx.

Lena said...

awww.. that was sweet, i can totally relate to:
1, 13, 31 and 35 (i love that movie!!) :)

Unknown said...

dis 1 ws rly kewl buddy...u md me think o ol d fun tyms i hd in ma life til 2de....ol dos sweet memories...n of course our teresian weeks,.....:D:D:,,,,miss teresian's comments...n d commentator,,,,ol were so funny...tho w hv no mr of it...w wil stil b lofin thinkin o ech moment w hd.....!!!dis rly deserves appreciation...!:):)

Anonymous said...

the rains, the cuppy cake song, the vibration on my phone,esp when a msg comes, night sky.... all o em make me feel gud too...

nice lil list.... think i wanna write one too...

DPhatsez said...

31. night sky! When under the influence i see stars :)

34. Ahhahha! beautiful beaches with 'beautiful' sights to behold.Goa and Sydney RULE!!!

40..............can totally relate to being spaced out. We ex-junkies revered it :D