Tuesday, February 17, 2009

gotta get this outta ma system!!!!!!!

can't breathe.......mouth turns dry..nothing comes into focus..everything is in a blur.
must....
do......
something......

water!!!!

um..no,tha doesn't seem to be the problem.

i wanna blog i wanna blog i wanna blog!! my exams are near i wanna comment on it. i am finally outta col and i wanna write about it!! i wanna see delhi-6 but i can't, still i wanna blog about it. my teeth hurts,dunno y, but i wanna blog about it. OMR sheets are boring, i wanna blog about it. i wanna join tweeter, but i wanna know who will bother to follow. i wanna pull my hair, pick my nose, do a dance, sing at the top of my lungs. and damn damn damn damn dese exams suffocating me. I DON'T CARE IF..no wait. i do care about the stuff i study. it is fairly, distanly interesting.

*WAIL* but i wanna blog and have my freedom back!

man study hols have to be this long???????? :(:(:(:(:(:(belch.

will be back soon in my form peeps, dontya worry. until then,i should go on a break.
uh oh..someone's coming-"a quantum dot is a seminconductor whose excitons are confined in all the three dimensions"..." am studying maaa....

psst. i now know what a quantum dot is. hope that comes up for the exam. hope hope hope................

yeah yeah,am outta here...

dragging................nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii





15 comments:

Adorable Pancreas said...

Good luck with the exams.

B. said...

Yay ...u Blogged...!!..

Poor U...All the Best Wid Exams !! i hope tht Q. comes up in ur paper...

Take Carez !!

--xh-- said...

bestos for da exmas :) and do sneak in btw and post something.... ;)

Anonymous said...

qantum dots ..
which paper?

Destiny's child... said...

take it easy girl! thats alright!
finally u blogged, didn't u? feeling better?
take care!

Bullshee said...

Pick your nose!!??? err....you really wanna blog about that??!

So did quantam dots come up as a question?

totalliemeh said...

@adorable pancreas...
yeah right.but thanku

@bugsy
i will.thanku

@xh
i will try.:( thanku

@anonymous
anonymous? who?
btw-condensed matter physics,nuclear physics and quantum theory.

@destiny
no,i don't feel better.no wait. u advertised my blog in urs. i do feel a lil bit better.

@bullshee
no,i don't want to blog about it . :p did i say i want to blog about it? gross,that wld be.;)it just symbolised my frustration wch makes me want to do things i normally dont want to do.
exams in march only.will def inform if tht qn came up.

Arshat Chaudhary said...

quantam dots? What do you study girl? Eintescience? :P
(just when I think I know everything..)
Nice post :)

Useless Bugger said...

Urge to blog... Yeah I know how that feels.

Quantum dots... Don't recall studying that in physics during my coll days... I think I either left it thinking its gonna be 'out of syllabus', or maybe I mistakenly tore off that particular page from my text book to wrap some snacks... or probably left that portion for a friend to study so that I could copy it from him in the exams [:)] Don't recall now.

A thoroughly entertaining post!

Arshat Chaudhary said...

waiting for your next post..
And blogrolled :)

Anonymous said...

could relate to it sooooooooo well... i am following your blog now.. :D

Lena said...

errrr.... seems like bad case of suffering from lack of blogging due to some weird human invention called exams...

be back soon :)

totalliemeh said...

@ all..
quantum dots is a relatively new term..in nanotechnology..dunno much abt it..had a small chapter in my text abt it along with nanocages,nanorings,nanocomposites etc.
dont ask me. i am new to these just as u are!

@ arshat
thanku!

@ parikshit
ur name is long! i am too lazy to type...;) welcome to my blog...thanku for dropping by!

@arshat again..
i am blogrolled..god i am honoured!!thats a first..

@all-follow arshat's example.

@pink orchid
thanku thanku thanku...always a pleasure wen sm1 follows me..:) do drop by often!

@lena

ah,hey long tym no see!! u ought to know hw i felt like ..

chef mithu said...

at last it happnd!! congaaarts!! lol.. and make me kangarurelate you many more times!!! :) :D :)

DPhatsez said...

followed arshat's example.

I am thy humble follower :)