Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random updates

1.My namesake got the first rank for the university exam. I now happens to hate my name. And very few in the blogger world know it. I am sticking to DiD.

2. I just said I am bored of blogsville, and I posted an hour after I said so.

3.I am not invited to a wedding I would love to go to.(not the wedding I mentioned in the last blog)

4.I made this. It is soya paneer curry. No casualities reported. Yet.





5.My dentist keeps saying he will remove the braces on my teeth "next month".He said that first in January. He said that last month too. Am going to gift him a taperecorder if I ever get the braces off.

6.I scored a 92 pc in my degree exam. Well 91.5 to be exact. then again, If am going to be exact, I will rather say 92 pc.

7.I took this photo.I think its pretty good.






8. I have a whole month of vacations infront of me. I spent the first two days of it vaccuming.

9. I found out that the fastest way to tell my sis something is by posting it on my blog.

10.I am truly,madly and deeply bored.

11. MJ died. Someone please tell me I dreamt so.

12.It is raining all sorts of animals here. Mosquitos are back. Improved and resistent. And squishy.And icky.and buldgy. And icky. And squishy. ew.

13. I gained seven kilos.

14. 13 and 12 are mutually exclusive events. But 4 and 13 may not be so. IF 3 turns out to be a mistake, numbers will rise in 13.

15.point 15 deleted as per request. message is delivered..