Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dear anonymous, leave me alone.

I am a bit too weird for you to understand why I have three blogs and why I keep udpating stuff here and there as I wish. For those who have got their stuff in order cannot fathom this tendency of mine to be indecisive, right from the matters which usually needn't matter, these petty things as blogs. But here I am, blogging, typing away and subjecting you to all sorts of torture from all possible platforms. It is like I am everywhere!

This abandoned blog is now under attack. Have I mentioned the 53x word anywhere in this blog? Is there anything in this blog that even remotely suggests that the blog owner's anatomy includes additions in the southern regions, which is dissatisfied with its dimensions? I cannot use the proper words here, it might be noted in the radar, and the poor blog will be bombarded with the suggestions on increasing the dimensions something non existent. My blog is definitely lacking a Y chromosome. please.

There are 24 spam comments in my inbox. Or is it on my inbox? whatever. So. these spam can be categorised into ..24 types. Variety was maintained to retain the spice of life. The ones that really made me cry were the diet supplementary ones and the body building ones. I dare not click on the links, but I can pretty much guess what anonymous is trying to say. I get it. There are skinny people out there!! DON"T RUB IT IN! What,am a bit healthy. I have spare fat. More than that I need yeah. But do you have to rub salt in the wounds by saying " Oh here is a nice way to increase the dimensions northawards, southwards, sidewards(er), oh no wait- You're fat, never mind"

I bet if you open the link it will say at the end, "Please ignore this mail if you are fat."

Ouch.

And don't even get me started on the dimensional analysis of the southern regions. You are targeting the wrong section of the species. You are doing what I think the Nolan guy was thinking when he made that movie Inception. You are, yes you are.

I love my blog. This blog. My very first blog. An angel falls from heaven everytime you post a dirty comment on my blog. I sure as hell hope I never get to know who the f you are, but just in case, you better make sure your rear is insured.

But since we are on this topic, what is the best thing you've got on the department og decrements?

2 comments:

IceMaiden said...

You wrote a post after exactly AN YEAR!!! Wait. Are you going to start writing again now or was this just a peek-a-boo?!

totalliemeh said...

Annie!!!! elo! erm no, I blog at this- www.totalliemeh.wordpress.com When you are free, bored, feeling adventurous, feeling like taking a risk, when you are absolutely sure, go take a peek a boo at the poor neglected lesser known blog will ya? prettypeease??