Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fish.


Verrbaddd breaking of habit.
Did I love fish? A matter of great debate. I do not know if I liked fish. I had no particular hatred towards any fish- fried, curry or otherwise. I eat, which is something anyone can understand, eyes can see. But Now, after 6 months of hostel life, I have emerged a new person, who can confidently tell the world out there that I hate fish.
I asked my mom what my usual reaction to fish was
Mom: "You eat whatever I give you, YOU UNDERSTAND?"
It was a simple decision and it sums up most of my life's decisions.I asked dahling sis how she remembered me in association with my fish eating habits.
Sis: "Can I have it if she doesn't want it? Can I have it even if she desperately wanted it?"
That was pretty much it. But now, I CANNOT eat fish. I vomit if I hear fish. I am against Fishism* now.
It all happened while I was at the hostel. PG, rather, and the house owner gave us fish, as usual. I ate all the fish, the next thing I knew, I was reversing the process. Life turned pretty nasty after that, coz I had to live on eggs. But I cannot eat omelettes as well. So that is fish and egg out of my diet.
Only chicken and mutton left.:() But I yam a pooor vegetarian!!!
Sigh.
TVM, one more reason why I hate you.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

No comments: